As soon as my readers get to know me they will find out I love to create and crochet!
My question is: what crochet bag would you use?
Would you use a mesh market bag for groceries?
Would you use a drawstring backpack?
Or a messenger style bag for school?
Or a sleeve for your iPod, iPad, laptop or tablet?
I’m asking these questions hopefully to broaden my stock but to also fill the needs of what customers want.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
My Neon Clutches are on sale this week! Only $17+ Shipping! Get yours now because there is only 4 – 1 of each color!
Today I got a surprise! A box full of yarn for me! Who doesn’t love surprise boxes sent from loved ones!? (I love you mom!) Well in all fairness I’ve been talking to her about a business opportunity (bag) she wanted me to design for her. Yes, I know she’s supporting my cause. I am pleased to announce my “peacock” inspired purse I am now custom designing for my mom. She wants a rectangle shape tote that she can easily put her binder of notes and iPad into, along with other goodies. It’s an open top purse with width on the sides (vs my normally enveloped shaped purses) This one has 5 inches squares all around and Peacock Inspired colors. The square is a “mitered” granny square style, with royal blue, light blue, light brown, and bright green. Inspired by their pretty feathers.
As most of you know by now. I like to keep things interesting with my creations. I can get bored easily and like to venture to create new things! My latest addition: The Neon Clutches were super fun and trendy and you need to buy one now! Seriously! There are only 4 and they will sell fast, now that I’m on Etsy! So that leads me to my next project. A modified handbag in my style, of course, to accommodate those small companions that we love so much! Yes you read correctly! I’m going to be making Pooch Purses for small and tiny breeds! I will update you on that just as soon as I work out the details. Wish me luck! Have any ideas? I’d love to hear them! Would you like to see it in any specific colors? Tell me! I would love some feedback. Thanks!
I just finished the neon clutches! So cute aren’t they? These are small trendy bags with a button closure that will hold all the small necessities!
Starting at $25.00 + Shipping
I have always been the creative type always creating things with my hands. If I sit too long doing nothing, then I get that itchy feeling feeling in my fingertips.
When I was a youth I had received a knitters Loom and started to practice with it. During the time, I was in a program called Young Women’s in my church which follows a similar program comparable to Eagle Scout program for Young men. I had crocheted 10 hours of New Born Beanies for my service project, that were sent to Church Missionaries in Lithuania.
The feeling was so rewarding being able to send those infant beanies over to a country that was in serious need of them.
I crocheted off and on ever since then started again when I was pregnant and never stopped.
I crochet because
- It keeps things interesting!
- Other projects take too long or are too messy with a young toddler running around.
- There are so many available free patterns and stitches to attempt.
- Paired with sewing knowledge I can make all sorts of things!
- It is fun!
- It is relaxing, even helps with your heart heath by being a stress reliever.
- It helps your memory, learning new things.
- Crocheting and other needle work is a dying art form that should be taught to younger generations!
- Needle work can’t be taught in schools any more and there is a scarce learning locations — with the exception of craft stores and of course YouTube.
- Having a hobby is a great outlet of creativity, passion, love and keep your daily life stress free! (any hobby could provide you happiness and raise your self esteem.)
- It keeps us progressing. I get tired of doing the same things day after day and I can get bored easily. With having crochet in my life it makes my day that much better! I wake up thinking what else I can crochet, sew, paint or create, how else I can progress!
- Sharing is caring! Doing something you love is great, in turn I know you will share it with others too. It helps one reconnect with yourself and others as well as self improvement!
Maybe you have a grandmother who knitted you scarves or even sewn you a quilt? I had one of those too! We rarely see these handcrafted art works today because of all the technology and entertainment. If you do, its either at a family gathering or a craft fair. I hope we can teach the next generation these hand crafted skills so they can pass it on to theirs before it completely dies out by unpopularity. If giving yourself the proper patience any skill and hobby can become a true art! 🙂
Have fun and create something today!
Large tricolor Hobo
First of many (I hope) that I add to available tab! This beautiful large handbag is finished and ready for the perfect person to snatch her up. There is only one, so first come first serve!
There is matching floral cotton lining, and matching inspired keychain to go with this purse. This purse is my design creation and is being sold as is.